|Dimana segalanya bermula untuk aku, Sharifah Nur Syamiera.|
Apa Yang Dikatakan Dengan Permulaan.
Kau Muzik Di Blog Aku.
Why Muslims Fast in Ramadhan ??
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Maybe there a fews of Non-Muslims are curious , why do Muslims fasting when it comes to Ramadhan ? So , this is the best answer that I've found and would explain everything about your curiousity .
We Muslims do fasting during Ramadhan because we should obey to Allah's instruction as stated in surah 2 Al Baqarah in the Qur'an and explained in the hadith of Muhammad s.w.t . In line with the six pillars of iman or faith and the 5 principles of Islam we Muslims should believe in and do fast during Ramadhan . We will have sins if we're disobey our obligation . By fasting we will have more rewards and benefits such as :
(1) all sins will be forgiven by Allah
(2) we will be heathier
(3) we will have more endurance physically and mentally
(4) we will be more nearer to Allah
(5) we will increase good doings by helping the poor people and worshiping more to Allah during ramadan
(6) we will have sinless and increase our taqwa to Allah
(7) we will accept a night of lailatul qadar which is better than 1000 months