Dimana segalanya bermula untuk aku, Sharifah Nur Syamiera.

Apa Yang Dikatakan Dengan Permulaan.


Blog ini ditubuhkan bukanlah untuk bercerita atau berbual kosong semata-mata. Tetapi untuk mengaplikasikan jari yang telah diberikan untuk menaip. Sekiranya didapati blog ini kurang lah best, disarankan korang hendaklah menghentakkan kepala kedinding sebanyak tiga kali dan teruskan membaca. Kerana korang hanya mampu merasai kelainanya dan mendapati bahawa blog ini sungguh 'Pehh!' selepas hentakan tersebut. Blog ini sungguh membosankan dan tiada intipati yang berguna jadi dalam keadaan korang yang kurang normal diakibatkan oleh hentakan tiga kali, korang akan lebih bergaya membacanya dalam keadaan begitu.




Kau Muzik Di Blog Aku.






Love Just Is .
Sunday, July 12, 2009
11 JULY 2009

For me , love is not a game
you should be playing with if
you think you can handle
it before you know what love is .

It needs two hearts ,

two peoples and It
would be one as LOVE .

YES ! Till now , I'm still searching
one that will suit well with me .

NO , I'm not fussy when it comes
to this matter . It's just ,
Hard to see two heart will be
seperated eventhough they use
to shared their love together .

Love is not about take it and leave it .
It takes more than that .
You will know when you already own someone
who you can described him/her as your love .

So , take your time when
it come to your love story .
Don't be too rush .

Yet , for me ..
If I have someone there for me no matter
what , is just one of the most amazing
things in this world and blow me away If I
Heard him whispered those three words
( I LOVE YOU ) through my ears .

To never really be alone cause I know
that person is thinking of me
And missing me (how sweet is that) :)
It just one of those
wonderful things in this world.

Sound crappy for a
person like me who don't
know anything about love
bubbling about it . (:
Huh , I use to have it(LOVE) ,
but I lost it 2 years ago , untill now .

But , believe me babe/dude .
Once I found and love someone ,
Forever I will kept him as mine (:

Labels:




Goodbye.

FOLLOW BLOG



FACEBOOK TWITTER